Data Recovery Service
We at Data Medics LLC recognize that data which is recovered from various recovery media is to be treated with the utmost confidentiality and security. We are committed to providing you a secure data recovery service option. As such the following procedures are strictly enforced at our recovery laboratory:
If you have questions about this policy please contact us
- All data is the property of the owner of the media, and as such will not be transferred, displayed, described, copied, or otherwise transmitted to any third party except as required by law (E.G. illegal content relating to terrorism, child pornography, or other extremely illegal activities, court order).
- No one is allowed within our laboratory during any recovery procedures except authorized employees of Data Medics LLC. This includes both guests of employees, as well as customers.
- Upon request data recovery procedures may be performed on computers that are disconnected from the internet and other networks with the potential for outside access.
- Employees are not allowed to bring any media storage devices to or from the laboratory including Hard Drives, CDs, DVDs, USB Thumbdrives, and other similar devices unless such devices have been verified as securely wiped clean of all customer data by a controlling member of the company.
- Recovery technicians are not allowed to browse through recovered data of customers beyond what is necessary for the process of recovering and verifying the integrity of the data.
- We do not monitor, verify, or otherwise check the status of copyrighted materials. The owner of the media is responsible for obtaining permission for copyrighted materials contained on such media (We are not copyright police).
These policies are strictly enforced at all times.
If you are looking to order data recovery service and would like a signed copy of this policy please call (401) 400-2425
or send us an email.