Crazy HDDGuru Ban

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
OK, someone needs to explain to me what's going on here.
Crazy Forum Ban.jpg

Since when are they banning people for what others do on their forum? I don't even know what sheetal30shrama did or who he is.... can someone else explain? Why did I get banned?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Oh well, hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. If they start crazy over-moderating the forum it'll kill it fast.

HaQue

Just message Dmitri.. It happened to me, and was actually a valid ban as I replied to spammer with a joke instead of reporting it..

jol

HaQue":27q5hkuy said:
Just message Dmitri.. It happened to me, and was actually a valid ban as I replied to spammer with a joke instead of reporting it..
HA HA
that means it's not a script but done manually

lcoughey

HaQue":2366z1z3 said:
Seriously? Dmitri runs a tight ship, eh?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I would message Dmitry if I could, but it won't even let me log in so I can't. What I'm still trying to figure out is who or what I didn't report, I didn't even notice any spam like that on there.

HaQue

If you like I will PM him for you and see if he can contact you, or at least explain. A tight ship indeed! :)

jol

if i remember correctly you have another user name there, that goes with "Jared"
can't you log in with that one either (in order to contact Dmitry) ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
No, that one was permanently banned. LoL.

It's alright, only 11 more days to go until the ban is lifted. I can ask him then what it was regarding, probably I didn't even notice the SPAM post and was responding to someone else's post.