Data Recovery from XQD Cards 64 GB

w.simon

Mubasshir":27wn1tlw said:
[post]5794[/post] I recommend you [glow=red]NEVER[/glow] use Disk Drill from hxxp://www.cleverfiles.com/
It [glow=red]Destroyed[/glow] all 8 GB videos from my formatted XQD Card

Edited by Moderator.

Note to SPAMMER: Thanks for trying to SPAM this forum. While self-promotion of data recovery software is fully allowed here, you didn't identify yourself as representing the company. So I've adjusted the message you posted to one I feel is more appropriate. Enjoy! :D

/me like this :)

betty":2k6uf8qb said:
Dear All,

I got one XQD card with formatted, was having video files (*.MXF). But after a lot of efforts, nothing can get from it. I open it sector view in hex, it was seems like encrypted. I use some software to recover and also i got files which can play in VLC. But all are corrupted files, mixed files(no continuation) .
Any one can have any Idea or experience related to this Sony XQD card, please share your idea here.

Betty
Crystal

betty ,
Any Luck with a tool ,I am interested to know the final outcome of your work in progress

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
The demo rarely if ever can generate the previews as it should. In fact I mentioned this when I recommended the program to you. Buy yourself just a 30 day license for $20 and try it.

Or create a binary image of the card, post it somewhere and shoot me the link so I can run it for you.