What's new in version 8.8:
* Added decryption of TrueCrypt/VeraCrypt-encrypted storages:
- Support of both password and file-based encryptions;
- Support of AES, Serpent, Camellia and Twofish decryption algorithms (no chains);
- Support of RIPEMD160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 and Whirlpool hash functions;
- Tests automatically standard/hidden and main/backup header locations.
* VMFS file system:
- Added automatic assembly of multi-extent and big (over 16TB) volumes;
- Fixed bug of VMFS/VMFS6 scan when partition start is not aligned properly.
* Added 'Drobo BeyondRAID Assistant' tool (Wizard mode):
- Selection of any disks for analysis (including spare, replaced etc.);
- Quick asynchronous scan for lost metadata;
- Caching of scan results to speed-up work with multiple configurations and/or volumes;
- Support of 1..8-disk RAID sub-configurations built on any number of disks in set;
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual drive numbers assignment.
* Reworked usability of checkboxes on tree view of 'Explorer' UI;
* NTFS file system:
- Added procedure of files recovery using $LogFile content;
- Added indication and blocked copying of non-synchronized files from OneDrive;
* Enabled following symbolic links in Explorer (when possible);
* Fixed bug with copying error when source to target is copied root to root;
* Added displaying of metadata files to result of indexing of HFS+ file system.