Toshiba USB to SATA Guide

LarrySabo

@jared, wen you move it to the confirmed section, can I suggest you write the date last updated as yyyy-mm-dd so it is unambiguous?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LarrySabo":3h2ktq28 said:
[post]8591[/post] @jared, wen you move it to the confirmed section, can I suggest you write the date last updated as yyyy-mm-dd so it is unambiguous?

What do you think this is...Canada? Here in the USA it's always mm/dd/yyyy just like how you speak it. September 11, 2017

LarrySabo

Jared":274d0u85 said:
[post]8602[/post]
What do you think this is...Canada? Here in the USA it's always mm/dd/yyyy just like how you speak it. September 11, 2017
:lol: Naw, here in Canada (and probably other former British colonies other than the USA) it's dd/mm/yyyy. The format I suggested is unambiguous, unlike your having listing "G3959A ----------> G3918A" as both confirmed and unconfirmed. LOL

Haa Haa ,
Good going on this one ,I had to call andy to help me source the hdd i wanted but i am too lazy to followup and order now have tons of physical cases .Just completed emptying 50 pairs of gloves doing 50 odd cases .About 50 to 75 odd more pending damn .Wanted to post something i experienced today that i will in the morning

LarrySabo

So that's why you have been so quiet lately, Amarbir -- working too hard/too much! Anyway, welcome back. I reuse my gloves and only toss them when they get obviously contaminated or torn. I'm careful not to touch the platters and just rely on the gloved to keep skin dander and white hairs off the working area. :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LarrySabo":2qox5tzt said:
So that's why you have been so quiet lately, Amarbir -- working too hard/too much! Anyway, welcome back. I reuse my gloves and only toss them when they get obviously contaminated or torn. I'm careful not to touch the platters and just rely on the gloved to keep skin dander and white hairs off the working area. :)

You reuse gloves?!?!?! I throw away several pairs whenever I'm doing any clean room work. As soon as I touch anything I don't consider "clean" they get tossed. Maybe I should box up and mail you my used up ones as a way of recycling them.