WD10JMVW-11AJGS1 USB

I have this case (My Passport Ultra 1TB) WD10JMVW-11AJGS1, it's a USB Board, it was dropped, so I replace the heads and was detected normally with the USB board. So I converted to SATA to start imaging, but the drive has SED Locked.
Then I started the process of removing SED, but noticed errors whenever I tried to 'Upload Dir into HDD RAM' I keep getting this error code '5496' and Module 0001 error. And couldn't go past that stage.

Well,
You Replaced Heads And Its Fine Now .So Why Not Use The USB Board And Clone .You Will Not Need To Do All This Effort .Sometimes Doing It The Wrong Way Is Better :D

jol

Maybe the loader you use is not compatible.
You have a copy of resources from the original drive ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
jol":3rqav4mp said:
Maybe the loader you use is not compatible.
You have a copy of resources from the original drive ?

I doubt it if he hasn't managed to unlock the SED yet.

I have not been able to unlock it yet. I have been following the guide from ACE, but just seems something is different with this particular model, and does not restart with ....XYZ as it should ordinarily. I have tried almost 5 different board revisions.

Bankole Oladoja":3huxanno said:
[post]4674[/post] I have not been able to unlock it yet. I have been following the guide from ACE, but just seems something is different with this particular model, and does not restart with ....XYZ as it should ordinarily. I have tried almost 5 different board revisions.

Hi,
Try With USA Board It Will Work Just fine Bro