WD use to click, now it wont. Time to swap platter?

Blizzard

timebandit":esl3aokk said:
P.S. Jared, my room is totally sealed with a carbon filter in it.
Carbon filters are typically used to remove odors and gases. HEPA filters are rated to filter out 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3 µm or larger. We run 2 HEPA room filters in a small room where our clean benches operate. The filters are rated for larger rooms, even running 24/7 they cannot maintain HEPA quality air in the room. That's why we need the clean bench workstations. Keeping the room semi-clean helps the expensive filters last longer and allows the clean benches to become ready for work quicker.

Oh My God ,
When you teach them they refuse to learn and this going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onnnnn .

Freddy

Yes,Amarbir!
You are right :shock: I do it now for approx. 30 years...my hairs are gone :lol: ...and I feeling me like a tibetan prayer wheel when I tell the guys what to do and what they should not do..but its hopeless ...all they know is throwing their fat fingers into damaged drives try to position the heads a little bit...surely without gloves...change heads without clean rooms....play with the spindle motor screw...knock 20 times to the cover of a drive......change hundreds of electronic boards which they bought senseless from ebay ......and so on and on and on and on.... :lol: