TICKET SYSTEM

hipo

I prefer locally installed solution. It is faster and more secure. In case of internet outage database still can work :D

Will be nice to see progress for LoboX project

LoboX

Jared":2n9mvrya said:
[post]6690[/post] I'm actually anxiously awaiting the release from LoboX of his software. I know he's been gathering input from other data recovery guys for a while as he works on his system. Having a system designed specifically with our businesses in mind would be really nice.

Every other system I've tried feels like an OJ Simpson glove.

Thanks Jared, trust me i also want to see it up there working, but there is soo much details involved and planning, I did made something but is local is something small, but im trying to get more input the more input i get the better, thats why im trying to see if people that owns DR Labs post what they use but it seems a lot of users don't want to tell.

hipo":2n9mvrya said:
[post]6702[/post] I prefer locally installed solution. It is faster and more secure. In case of internet outage database still can work :D

Will be nice to see progress for LoboX project

Yes hipo locally solution is good, for lots of reasons also online solutions are good too, that's why i am trying to build a online/offline solution. Also every DR Company has their own way on handling Jobs. clients, reseallers, thats why i am trying to see if i can get a complete package.

LoboX

pclab":2dwp52va said:
[post]6812[/post] Do you have a demo?

No demos yet still working on somethings, is a lil harder than i tough trying to make an offline/online database, i really need to have somethings straight out cause it will be the core of the software and like i said, so many details. I will take screenshots and post them once i have something to share with you guys.

LoboX

abedalkareem":84t8hh6a said:
[post]7343[/post]
Jared":84t8hh6a said:
[post]6690[/post] I'm actually anxiously awaiting the release from LoboX of his software

@loboX any progress in your tracker system ?

heya @abedalkareem still in progress i am stuck in a few things trying to get them running good, also it wont be a offline/online project anymore is going to be online, is going to be up 24/7 cause making it hybrid was harder than thought. Is taking more time than normal since there are so many different parts. But i hope i will post soon a link for you guys to try.