Request Suggestion : For 2 or 3 Links in Signature

Hello Jared ,
Most of Your Members Are Extremely Seasoned Professionals That Will Never Misuse The Forum In any Way .Most of Us Have a Website + Other Interesting Website [ Like a Facebook Page , Some Interest Website Etc Etc ] . Could You Please Look Into this Possibility i Would Like To Have My signature Like This

Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Visit - > http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com My Facebook - > https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdatarecovery

I Am Able To Add Just one Link Which Means Either I Add My Website Or My Facebook Page

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I decided on only allowing a single link per signature so as to not saturate the forum with too many outbound links. I want the forum's SEO to be good too, not just yours. As it is I had to add a bunch of internal site links in my own signature just so the ratio of internal/external links stays at a good balance.

If you really want more links, just be a more active poster.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Edit: If you just want a Facebook link back, add your facebook account to your profile. It creates a link under your avatar.

Jared":3l12wmd8 said:
I decided on only allowing a single link per signature so as to not saturate the forum with too many outbound links. I want the forum's SEO to be good too, not just yours. As it is I had to add a bunch of internal site links in my own signature just so the ratio of internal/external links stays at a good balance.

If you really want more links, just be a more active poster.

Jared ,
As Active Poster i will get one more link ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
No, you'll just get more links in total. Why do you care about link building to your Facebook page anyway?

Jared":1ztl2liu said:
No, you'll just get more links in total. Why do you care about link building to your Facebook page anyway?

Hi,
Sorry in Advance If You Feel We are here for link building etc etc ,This is not the case possibly you are bothering too much these days for SEO ,link building etc .Sometimes What The Other Party Thinks Is Not What We Are Here For .

PS : i Will Remove All Links In My signature ASAP And Never Bother About Them Again On Your Forums ,I Do Not Care At All .

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mind you having a link signature. Go ahead and add it back in. I figure the back link to your homepage is a fair trade for creating content on this forum which ultimately is good for my site (forum & homepage). I don't mind the links, I enabled them on purpose to encourage more users. I just don't want to let it get cluttered up with a ton of outbound links.

Hello,
If you Think My Presence on this forum makes a difference can i have 2 links now .Since the day i said i will not use them i never used links in my signatures .I am One Of the Most Active Users Here in The Forums .

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Constantly berating other people's posts isn't what I would consider the right kind of being "active" on the forum.

Request denied. I have no intent to change this policy. Even the moderators of this forum only get one signature link. The only reason there are more links in my signature is because this is my site and I'm trying to keep the internal link structure such that google understands what the important pages are. Otherwise, this forum will start to outrank my own pages for keywords I've worked hard to rank.

Jared":1d4jrwb0 said:
Constantly berating other people's posts isn't what I would consider the right kind of being "active" on the forum.

Request denied. I have no intent to change this policy. Even the moderators of this forum only get one signature link. The only reason there are more links in my signature is because this is my site and I'm trying to keep the internal link structure such that google understands what the important pages are. Otherwise, this forum will start to outrank my own pages for keywords I've worked hard to rank.

Well,
You Seem To Be In a Mood To Beat Me Today ,No Problem [ Understand Fully Its Your Website And Your Forums ] .