Recovered photos

rb73

If I have done a file recovery of deleted photos on my phone but then subsequently lost the memory card they were on, can I go back and do a second scan on my phone to recover them again or can this only be done once? The original recovery app I used has a "recovered" folder but the photos seem to be corrupted in it. I have emailed the developers to see if they hold a copy of my photos at their end but haven't heard back. I don't want to do another scan incase I jeopardise whatever might be still salvageable. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

pclab

If nothing was done to the original phone (write data on in or factory reset for instance), you can do as many scans as you want, as long as they don't write nothing on the original.

rb73

If nothing was done to the original phone (write data on in or factory reset for instance), you can do as many scans as you want, as long as they don't write nothing on the original.
Thanks for the reply. So I can recover the photos and videos again even if I've restored them before and downloaded them to a SD card? What if I've downloaded apps? And can I use a different recovery app?

Last edited:

pclab

As long as the original, keeps original, and it's not degradating, you can run any app as many times as you want.