read/write head compatible with WD5000BMVV

saraahss

my hard drive head are damage, i just want to retrieve the data. i want to know whats solutions do i have? and what donor drive i can use its heads that is compatible with it?

WD5000BMW - 11A1CSO WD5000BMW
Drive Parameters: LBA 976773168
WD P/N: WD5000BMW - 11A1CS0
500GB
Serial ATA Hard Drive
R/N: 771675
DATE: 18 APR 2010
DCM : HHCVJHB DCX : WA0018TC8 5VDC =-- 0.55A S/N : WX41A80W8600
U.S. Patents: 6178056, 5956196, 6289484, 6268459
ATA
Product of Malaysia
WWN:50014EE6AAB44ED4
RoHS

pclab

Do you know what you are really doing? It seems you want a DIY solution, but with head swaps unfortunately this doesn't work like that...
Sorry, I will not help you, because you will make it worse.
If data is really important, seek a professional.

saraahss

Do you know what you are really doing? It seems you want a DIY solution, but with head swaps unfortunately this doesn't work like that...
Sorry, I will not help you, because you will make it worse.
If data is really important, seek a professional.
i wanna give it to them actually,. they requested a ridiculous price for the donor drive they have. so i decided ill buy it my self and they just do the rest. i mean 300$ for donor? thats crazy!!!!! and definitely wont do a
DIY this data is way to precious to lose!

pclab

i wanna give it to them actually,. they requested a ridiculous price for the donor drive they have. so i decided ill buy it my self and they just do the rest. i mean 300$ for donor? thats crazy!!!!! and definitely wont do a
DIY this data is way to precious to lose!
where are you located?
300$ is really expensive...

saraahss

where are you located?
I told you! Im in Dubai. Most of the professionals i went to were like( we will need to buy a donor one and for that its going to be expensive). So i decided to buy one my self and not get scammed.

saraahss

where are you located?
Not to mention its really old one. I wanna know what im getting to so i dont get scammed. Im not a pro at all but i really wanna show them i know whats going on so they stop lying for extra $$$$$