PM of Jol and Amarbir cases

pclab

Hi team

To answer to Jol's PM, I must say this:
I don't like Amarbir. Period.

The guy is always laying on the shadow to see what he can pick.
For him, all tools are bad (several posts here and HDDguru), but then he buys them all.
He picks "fights" everywhere with other users.
Never brings nothing new: he always reply "I know how, but don't tell" or "Wrong answer", whatever.

A topic where he answers or that he starts, for me is zero, it died there.
This is a case where a BAN is required.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I agree that he's annoying. Drives me crazy. My response to him on the thread with Bankole was mostly in response to his comments about me here: http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php? ... 2&start=20

I hope it doesn't come down to needing to totally ban him. I suspect if we do he'll just turn nasty on the other forums and antagonize us even more :lol: . I have received several complaints about him, mostly via PMs from different members. It's why I finally decided to give him a warning when he dropped his negative remarks about one of my posts where I was actually sharing something useful. I hope he'll eventually get the point, and stop dropping useless negative comments.

I think it's already been well decided that he won't have access to the secrets section. Already a few members have told me they wouldn't approve of him getting access, so unless they change their minds he's out. I wouldn't even recommend him personally because I don't really trust him.

w.simon

pclab":3m4ha6yh said:
[post]7954[/post] Hi team

To answer to Jol's PM, I must say this:
I don't like Amarbir. Period.

The guy is always laying on the shadow to see what he can pick.
For him, all tools are bad (several posts here and HDDguru), but then he buys them all.
He picks "fights" everywhere with other users.
Never brings nothing new: he always reply "I know how, but don't tell" or "Wrong answer", whatever.

A topic where he answers or that he starts, for me is zero, it died there.
This is a case where a BAN is required.

Hello

Nothing more to say, i don't care about him; i feel he wait everyone see him like a god, but it make other feel him like a clown,