PC-3000 Destruction Video

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Here's my destruction video for the upgrade program:

[youtube]rv29_Rir988[/youtube]

It's a bittersweet feeling. This card and I have spent some time together, but I think the excitement of my new Express card wins out.

Now I want to see your video! :D

HaQue

ouch!! gotta say, a "donate-a-PC3000-UDMA-to-a-struggling-Aussie" video would have been way more exciting ;-)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I would if I could. It is sad to see such a powerful tool just be destroyed after only two and a half years and about 1000 projects. But, I understand Ace's take on it that they don't want old discontinued equipment out there getting re-sold and competing with their latest & greatest tool sales..

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
It's a good thing I waited until a four day holiday weekend to destroy it. Been almost 24 hours and still no response from Ace about activating my new card.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I finally got an email about version 6.0 being added to my update box, but no response to my tickets or email. Assuming they had put it through I ran the activation again and it went through. Not really a big deal I wasn't at work anyway, but still is unnerving not having a working system in case of an emergency project coming in.

pclab

So, finally, my new Red Card came and the Green Card was destroyed today ehehhehe
Let's give some work to it now.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Post your video here, we want to see. Just use the youtube bb code to embed it in the post.