MRT Prices almost like PC3000

nissimezra

lcoughey":30lotirl said:
Don't forget the cost of annual support and updates.

That all said, PC3000 UDMA-E is 1000 times better than MRT

If investing 3k rather pay 5 and get a good tool

You don't have to pay annual no one forcing you but no support.

LarrySabo

nissimezra":3qhyktp8 said:
[post]13361[/post] Larry, You live 2 kilometers away from deepspar you can ask them for the prices. They are selling pc3000. The prices are slimier few $ different
I composed and thought I posted a reply to this but it seems to have disappeared into thin air? :?

Anyway, Ace just quoted $6,460.00 + $60 S/H, all USD, for "PC-3000 UDMA System (SATA/IDE HDD repair + data recovery)." I had asked for PC3K Express price but they never mentioned the PC3K Express???

I don't want to ask DeepSpar for prices because it would be a waste of time: there is no way I can justify a PC3K, given how little DR I do. It simply doesn't make sense for me to pay what a PC3K costs, just to handle cases that DFL-SRP can't handle.

nissimezra

LarrySabo":2g0ybm1l said:
nissimezra":2g0ybm1l said:
[post]13361[/post] Larry, You live 2 kilometers away from deepspar you can ask them for the prices. They are selling pc3000. The prices are slimier few $ different
I composed and thought I posted a reply to this but it seems to have disappeared into thin air? :?

Anyway, Ace just quoted $6,460.00 + $60 S/H, all USD, for "PC-3000 UDMA System (SATA/IDE HDD repair + data recovery)." I had asked for PC3K Express price but they never mentioned the PC3K Express???

I don't want to ask DeepSpar for prices because it would be a waste of time: there is no way I can justify a PC3K, given how little DR I do. It simply doesn't make sense for me to pay what a PC3K costs, just to handle cases that DFL-SRP can't handle.
1000 USD more, That's a lot of money for what I'm doing. 8600 CDN for what I'm charging not worth it.

How is DFL? It helped solve common problems? I was quoted 1300$ for Seagate and WD plus 450$ for each other the total was 2600$ as far as I remember. It's not pc3000 but does it help solving basic firmware repair?

Have a nice weekend

LarrySabo

nissimezra":1ojbe6ts said:
[post]13364[/post] How is DFL? It helped solve common problems? I was quoted 1300$ for Seagate and WD plus 450$ for each other the total was 2600$ as far as I remember. It's not pc3000 but does it help solving basic firmware repair?
I think it's an excellent choice for those not ready to do data recovery as their only source of revenue, e.g., computer repair shops. I don't know what the current price is for a DFL-SRP All-In-One because I have upgraded from one DFL device to another until I ended up with the SRP All-In-One. You would have to ask DFL. You could also look for a used unit and pay $200 USD to transfer the license, which I think may entitle you to current updates and support for 3 years. You's have to check with DFL to be sure.

Anyway, I like it a lot and don't regret buying it at all. It has paid for itself many times over.

img

pclab":2ff9qjh0 said:
PC3000 UDMA + DE, costs 5430€
PC3000 Express + DE, costs 7890€

Anual update for Express with DE: 1330€
For UDMA with DE: 1060€

These are the actual values.

These prices changed in 2020? I'm curious about the SSD addon and the PC3K Flash price too.

pclab

img":3m2b5p3h said:
[post]17171[/post] @ pclab: Sorry, I missed your reply. My location is in Europe, Hungary.

The prices are pretty much the same.
You can contact ACE directly if you want.