indd (InDesign) end file signature

jol

Hi,

1. Anyone knows the end file signature for indd (InDesign) file ?
2. A tool/software who can repair indd files ?

TIA

Marrk17

Apparently there is a fine tool to recover .INDD files(Indesign file)… You can try the demo version first then you can go for the full version… You won''t get disappointment...
Tool link : [glow=red]Spam link removed[/glow]
There is 99% chance that you can recover your corrupt .INDD files using this.
There is an attached step by step guide for the recovery procedure… It will surely help you…
[glow=red]W.simon : Post edit for remove the URL[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Stellar Phoenix software has been banned from advertising on this forum, even though we allow SPAM here. They relentlessly try to fool people into buying their junk software so they've been banned, thus the adjusted post above this one. :D

jol

not to mention

1. this thread is almost a year old
2. the OP told me ;) that this case is solved, closed, buried and forgotten a long time ago :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
jol":12hg7mbz said:
not to mention

1. this thread is almost a year old
2. the OP told me ;) that this case is solved, closed, buried and forgotten a long time ago :)

Perhaps since you never posted an update answering what the closing signature was they felt it was still an open matter. :lol:

Seriously though, did you find a clear ending signature?

joseph.azzam

I hope this helps:

EOF Signature :
\x0A\x3C\x3Fxpacket\x20end\x3D\x22w\x22\x3F\x3E\xFD\xCE\xDBp\xF7\x86KO\xA4\xD3\xC7\x28\xB3Aq\x06\x01\x00\x00\x80\x00\x00\x00

Min - Max Offset: 9 - 9

The file is also padded with zero at the end until the size of file is equal to size on disk