How to Plan a Very Large Flower Delivery

I’ve ordered flowers online a few times, but always in fairly standard sizes. Now I’m planning a special surprise in Dubai and have been considering an arrangement with 200 roses. The size makes me hesitate a little because I’m not sure what I should check before placing the order. Obviously, I want the flowers to look good, but I’m also thinking about delivery timing, the address and whether the recipient will have enough room for such a large arrangement. If anyone has experience with very large flower deliveries, what would you recommend paying attention to?
 
I’d treat the order a little differently from a standard bouquet and check the practical details carefully before confirming it. I was recently looking at large rose arrangements in Dubai and found https://mireya.ae/catalog/dubai/200-roses/. It was helpful to see an example of a 200-rose bouquet and get a better sense of the scale. I’d also make sure the delivery date and address are correct and think about whether the recipient will be available when the flowers arrive. For a large surprise, I think a few minutes of preparation can prevent a lot of confusion later, especially when the arrangement is much bigger than an ordinary bouquet.
 
Top