HGST HTS541010A7E630

Hello Everyone,

I have this HGST HTS541010A7E630, 1TB, (Z5K1000-1000) I was able to ID it correctly, but couldn't load the family in Utility, I looked everywhere for supported family but couldn't get to load the Utility.
I this Drive not supported by PC3000 UDMA-E ? Or am I getting something wrong ??

Please Help...

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
It's there, just in the custom families drop down box. These never auto identify family, you always have to manually select it. Just look for the HTS5410...A7... one.

I have checked through all the customs family, couldn't get anything close to this HTS5410...A7.. Please can you check yours, if there anything like that there.
Thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Looking through the families in the utility I'd guess it's an ARM drive. 5410....A9... and 5450...A7... are both ARM and yours seems to fall between them. Have you tried loading the ARM utility with the "tech key detection" check box enabled?

Still couldn't get it to load the Utility, but was able to image a larger percentage, and also was able to get the specific files needed by the client..

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Silly question perhaps, but you do have the terminal adapter connected right?