Hello ALL

roberzie

My Name Is Robert, I am a beginner/hobbyist in data recovery struggling to put the pieces together. My interest in data recovery started in 2007. I spent hundreds of hours on the internet trying to put the pieces from different websites together. The Data Recovery industry was not sharing information to beginners. I purchased at home training from Infosec by Scott Moulton but quickly realized I was over my head. New DR equipment cost was out of reach and I lost interest.

6 Months ago I realized there is now accurate information, support, forums and youtube videos that did exist in 2007. My desire to learn explode and I jumped at the chance to purchase used Data Recovery Equipment forsale because it was not going to come back around. I purchased a used Atola Insight, Atola Bandura, DFL-SRP , DDI4. & MRTLab Ultra offline full version.

As of this post I have only used my Atola Bandura to scan my box of busted ebay practice drives.

I enjoy appreciate your fourm and thank you

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Robert! I know what you mean about it being hard to find information about this business. It's a small but growing number of people who are willing to actually share information in this industry. The old model of keeping everything locked up is getting challenged these days.

I hope your new data recovery venture is a success.

LarrySabo

Welcome Robert. You have a nice collection of tools to start learning with. If you have access to the tools' respective support forum, that should help in a big way.

datahaze

Welcome Robert! People seem to be more open to sharing these days, hopefully as you learn more you'll be doing the same : ).