Hello all!

DisMissive

Hey all, this is Hamed from Afghanistan. :D (I'm not a terrorist mind you)
I've been interested in learning about various versions of electronic and new age repairs since forever. Recently my mind pulled me to a different route and here I am searching for improvement my knowledge about these things named hdds. tbh there's so much little information around here. :p I have a PC3000 buuuut there's no one around here interested in teaching these methods to me. (it's like a sacred knowledge around here) So I'm here as a apprentice for whoever wants to teach me their ways ;) .

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
DisMissive":hcuxkf8u said:
Hey all, this is Hamed from Afghanistan. :D (I'm not a terrorist mind you)
I've been interested in learning about various versions of electronic and new age repairs since forever. Recently my mind pulled me to a different route and here I am searching for improvement my knowledge about these things named hdds. tbh there's so much little information around here. [emoji14] I have a PC3000 buuuut there's no one around here interested in teaching these methods to me. (it's like a sacred knowledge around here) So I'm here as a apprentice for whoever wants to teach me their ways ;) .

First off, welcome to the forum Hamed. People from any part of the world are welcomed here and no one would assume you're a terrorist just because of what country you're from. Most people in data recovery are smart enough to see through the media propaganda that constantly skews people's opinions of nations abroad.

There are several of us here who are willing to offer remote support, and explain what we are doing, just for a fair share of what each case is being billed out. As you watch how a pro uses the tool, you'll start to get a feel for it and soon be handling cases on your own. That's how I got started out learning this business.

Just don't be stingy with whoever is helping you or you'll quickly find that your help disappears.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk