Has anyone tried DiskGenius

Mohammednt0

hi,

it seems that DiskGenius (https://www.diskgenius.com) is a very good alternative to DMDE, and it has more features !
i tried it several times and it was really good and saved my data, what i like is the ability to
check partitions before i decide which partition to recover, so you can see which partition has the files you're looking for

I'm interested in the data recovery experts opinion, what do you think about this tool?

Regards

pclab

Never tested it, but DMDE is pretty good.
Are you sure it has more features than DMDE?

Mohammednt0

LarrySabo":24hpaw14 said:
I smell spam. :roll:

if it's a spam !, then why i'm trying to get your opinion about it ?

i'm new to data recovery, i deleted the Entire partition by mistake, and i know that R-studio is the golden stander, but i was trying to recover the entire partition as it is, and if i'm not mistaken R-studio doesn't provide this feature, thus i tried diskgenius software , and it found several partitions, i selected the required partition, then i recovered it. it was successful many times.

i was interested in the data recovery experts so i came here, and i shared it with you.

Mohammednt0

what are the best methods to recover the entire partition as it is, apart from DMDE, diskgenius, and TestDisk?

if the above tools are the best which one do you recommend ?

LarrySabo

Mohammednt0":2bwutgrl said:
[post]17679[/post]
LarrySabo":2bwutgrl said:

if it's a spam !, then why i'm trying to get your opinion about it ?...

i was interested in the data recovery experts so i came here, and i shared it with you.
No offense was intended. It's just that so many spammers make an innocent-looking post, to be followed by posts by another new pseudonymous member who extol the virtues of the program in question. I searched for comments about and reviews on DiskGenius before my comment and found nothing credible.

I haven't used it so can't offer any helpful opinion. However, DMDE does enable one to restore a deleted partition if I'm not mistaken. IIRC, you select the "ghosted" partition listed in the found partitions pane then click Insert. Have never tried it but fzabkar has mentioned it several times.

Edit: Here's the procedure.

Mohammednt0":1o09ihdu said:
hi,

it seems that DiskGenius (https://www.diskgenius.com) is a very good alternative to DMDE, and it has more features !
i tried it several times and it was really good and saved my data, what i like is the ability to
check partitions before i decide which partition to recover, so you can see which partition has the files you're looking for

I'm interested in the data recovery experts opinion, what do you think about this tool?

Regards

yea am looking at it...

Mohammednt0

LarrySabo":1rwgu33x said:
Mohammednt0":1rwgu33x said:
[post]17679[/post]
LarrySabo":1rwgu33x said:

if it's a spam !, then why i'm trying to get your opinion about it ?...

No offense was intended. It's just that so many spammers make an innocent-looking post, to be followed by posts by another new pseudonymous member who extol the virtues of the program in question. I searched for comments about and reviews on DiskGenius before my comment and found nothing credible.

I haven't used it so can't offer any helpful opinion. However, DMDE does enable one to restore a deleted partition if I'm not mistaken. IIRC, you select the "ghosted" partition listed in the found partitions pane then click Insert. Have never tried it but fzabkar has mentioned it several times.

Edit: Here's the procedure.

Thanks for your opinion, i will take a look at DMDE, it seems that it has unique features.