Data recovey for WD10JMVW Fblite USB using MRT

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
siamak5561":1mam6t47 said:
[post]12392[/post] in step 4 I get error on load module 11 , any way to solve that?

Perhaps you're not using a compatible LDR.

Jared":2msnf04y said:
siamak5561":2msnf04y said:
[post]12392[/post] in step 4 I get error on load module 11 , any way to solve that?

Perhaps you're not using a compatible LDR.

No I'm using LDR from same model and ROM Firmware version, isn't that enough for to be match?

lcoughey":2msnf04y said:
With PC3K, at this step, we are reading Dir and LDR from the patient drive.

In MRT we don't Dir or at least I dont know about that, but when i try to load ldr it get error on loading module 11

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Check the consolidated ROM version of the LDR that you're using against the drive you're working with. If it's the same, try a different LDR. it's possible you're using a messed up or mis-labeled LDR.

Jared":2rvejj7z said:
Check the consolidated ROM version of the LDR that you're using against the drive you're working with. If it's the same, try a different LDR. it's possible you're using a messed up or mis-labeled LDR.

Its same version, and i test one from patient drive modules and one downloaded from hddsurgery

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Try blocking SA access in ROM then. Perhaps its half loading the firmware, thus getting stuck busy before you do the LDR upload.

It also might help to know what error it's getting when you try to do LDR upload (if MRT specifies it like PC3K does).

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

So I manage to load ldr to drive somehow :eek: , and i don't now how exactly I do that, but drive now functionally normal. thanks guys for guides.

hi again when i try to decrypt in mrt this happened, I asked costumer and he say he didnt set password on hard, could it be for damaged module ?

Attachments

• Annotation 2018-11-19 174324.jpg
    Annotation 2018-11-19 174324.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,027