Cross Compatible Toshiba PCBs (SATA - SATA)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
This sticky is for the purpose of keeping track of Toshiba SATA PCBs that are interchangeable despite having different part numbers. If you'd like to contribute any, please post below. For SATA PCBs to replace USB ones, please see this topic instead: toshiba-usb-to-sata-guide-t1305.html

SATA - SATA

0A90377 - 0A90380

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
DigitalVeriKurtarma":17f9a707 said:
[post]13414[/post] But I am sure it's compatible

If you haven't tested it, how are you sure? I prefer to only post known working pairings.

Jared":2926bw6u said:
DigitalVeriKurtarma":2926bw6u said:
[post]13414[/post] But I am sure it's compatible

If you haven't tested it, how are you sure? I prefer to only post known working pairings.

I haven't tested bios swap. But I tested CP file transfer. It is working with some problem.
1 pcb belongs 2 head drive.. Other has 4 head. And different family and capacity. 65gsx and 76gsx . I cannot write some CP files .ex D0. I cannot write D0. And some files need some tricks to write it to donor pcb. Ex: DD . Anyway.
But I saw sector view. And can do logic scan. Tested with full zero ( I have formatted before ) hdd. I will risk it after some experience with CP files.
I am sure it is compatible. But we will see whether work after bios swap.
I love toshiba ))

ChiragP

G0064A-G4311A
Tested! They are compatible. Now I am assuming it (G0064A) should also work with (G4311A) compatible USB PCBs. Although I have not tested it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 88