Clean Room Bench

Anyone tried modify and develop the Infant human Incubator in to HDD clean Room bench if possible ??

Today I went to used market (Scrap Market) and found Infant Incubator with very Good Price 170 $ and wondered if I can develop it To HDD clean bench I need 3 Pieces at least and I think it wrath to try.

Any suggestion or guidance will be appreciated , especially @Larry Sabo I read that you DIY it .

Many thanks

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

LarrySabo

@abedalkareem, that looks like it could make a nice clean chamber. I don't understand the filtering and air flow design, and that's important for it to function effectively, IMO. Everything but the chamber itself seems to be superfluous, unless it's delivering filtered air to the chamber from the bottom. If so, perhaps you could remove the bottom pad and install ducting or pipes to re-direct the airflow to a plenum you build at the top by installing a sheet of plastic with many holes in it. The side ports don't seem to be at a comfortable working height, so a false floor or a different front plate will be required. The new front plate could be hinged at the top and latched at the bottom. Now that I think of all these required modifications, it's not such a great starting point after all. LOL.

Thank you Larry , you encouraged me to do it , I will buy one (its price less than a Donor Drive ) and disassemble it and see how the air and filtering system working
the advantage of using such Design is no need to wear a head cap or mouth cover only Gloves I think

The side ports it big Enough to freely move your hands or you can left a side up they use it to insert baby inside

LarrySabo

Great! Let us know how it works out. I think it will work fine. Oh, yeah--I never thought about how they put the baby in there, so that's good that the side(s) lift up for easier access to the interior. At that price, it's a steal!