Business Card Opinions Wanted

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking to order some new business cards, as I've been out for about a year now. How does this look:

Business Card Preview.jpg

Thoughts?

pclab

I think the letters with your name/address, etc in white make a little confusion with the background...

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
pclab":zmavvlxs said:
I think the letters with your name/address, etc in white make a little confusion with the background...

Hmm.... maybe I could darken that side of the background image to make the white stand out more.

Update: OK, I darkened it a bit on the left side. Look a little clearer now?

Business Card Preview.jpg

LarrySabo

They look the same to me? The light behind "are" of Jared is too bright, as is the background of the Data Recovery Services panel, IMO. Can you replace the Data Recovery Services panel with your name and title? Or use a gradient background for the left half to darken that area? Don't forget to add the "Registered Trademark" icon beside your business name. :) That also looks like a rather ancient drive model, not that your customers would know. Personally, I like the two drive pictures on your home page better, in terms of colour, but they are too "busy" for a business card, I think. (I have no artistic sense, BTW.)

Edit: Why do all three look identical to me? If I open each and switch between windows, they are all identical, even after re-loading the pages? Probably because they all point to the same file "https://www.data-medics.com/forum/download/file.php?id=281&mode=view".

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LarrySabo":12xfrtvt said:
Why do all three look identical to me? If I open each and switch between windows, they are all identical, even after re-loading the pages? Probably because they all point to the same file "https://www.data-medics.com/forum/download/file.php?id=281&mode=view".

I think because they all had the same exact file name and were posted in the same thread, each new upload overwrote the previous one. Or maybe it never even uploaded.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, it wasn't re-uploading because the forum assumed it was a duplicate upload of the same file.

How about now, look a little better?:

preview - Final.jpg

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I was heading for a more clean less cluttered design this time. So the stethoscope didn't fit in.

jol

I don't know if you noticed, because I edited the post after you post your answer, so will write again.
Why are all the "E" 's capital ?