Amarbir's - CDRLabs [ Youtube Data Recovery Channel ]

Hello everyone ,
I created a Channel On Youtube To Share My Experiences and Knowledge About Data Recovery .I Hope a Few Of You Can Watch The Videos I Post And Give Me Some Reactions And Helpful Advice Here Or By Commenting On The Videos .I Will Keep This Thread Alive By Posting Incoming Videos And Also Some Exclusive Information For Our Forums Members .

The Initial Introduction Video

" Hello Everyone This Is The " Introduction " Video of My Newly Created Youtube Channel .In This Video You Will Watch Me Explain You Why i Created This Channel And What Kind On Content You Can Expect From This Channel Related To " Data Recovery " . "​

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/dRaq3E0ItNM[/bbvideo]​

Hello Folks ,
I Have started to live stream into youtube on daily basis .One Good Topic i have covered it Why Customers/Users Should Not Try a Head Unstuck Themselves .Also i Have Discussed Why Some Heads To Not Go Back To The Ramp Using The Drag Method " Specially True To Western Digital Drives " .

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/9F0XjzuKzgY[/bbvideo]​

LarrySabo

Hi Amarbir,

I watched the latest video completely, whereas I didn't have the patience to view the entire introductory video -- it was just to long and rambling. If I may offer a suggestion: I think you would hold your audience's attention longer (mine at least) if you were more concise/brief, and used an editor to cut the raw footage to make it more concise/brief, relevant and free of dead space (and swear words. LOL). I've never produced a video myself (other than of my clean chamber airflow test) so am really in no position to critique yours.

In this latest video, it was well thought out and concepts were well communicated, but if you had included enlarged photos of the parts/situations you were discussing, or actual parts (although they might be hard to see unless you zoom right in), they would have been very helpful to those who have never seen the insides of a hard drive. It was good the way you told them what you were going to discuss, discussed the material, then briefly reviewed what you had discussed. Anyway, I hope these comments are helpful.

LarrySabo":2pqy6wi8 said:
Hi Amarbir,

I watched the latest video completely, whereas I didn't have the patience to view the entire introductory video -- it was just to long and rambling. If I may offer a suggestion: I think you would hold your audience's attention longer (mine at least) if you were more concise/brief, and used an editor to cut the raw footage to make it more concise/brief, relevant and free of dead space (and swear words. LOL). I've never produced a video myself (other than of my clean chamber airflow test) so am really in no position to critique yours.

In this latest video, it was well thought out and concepts were well communicated, but if you had included enlarged photos of the parts/situations you were discussing, or actual parts (although they might be hard to see unless you zoom right in), they would have been very helpful to those who have never seen the insides of a hard drive. It was good the way you told them what you were going to discuss, discussed the material, then briefly reviewed what you had discussed. Anyway, I hope these comments are helpful.

Mr Larry ,
I Will Keep everything Suggested In Mind ,The Issue Is That In India If We Have a Broadband of 1MBPS the Upload Speed Will Be 100 KBPS Only This Totally spoils my Resolution if its a live Video On Youtube ,In Facebook Its Not That Issue Right Now Why i have no idea .But I Will Slowly Incorporate All You Suggestions One By One And Keep Posting Here .

Hi Friends ,
This is another Video I Have Posted With My Views on The Hardware of MRT Ultra .This Product I Had Sourced For One Of My Students " Bejli " . This is a Product Unboxing Video 2 More Videos Will Followup of " Installation And Registration " And "Going Around And Working Of Tool " .

CDR-Labs - MRT Ultra Data Recovery 4 Channel SATA 1 IDE Tool Unboxing [ Viewpoints ]​

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC6T-c5owso[/bbvideo]​