pclab wrote:You guys can connect using the Android App?
Jared wrote:Cool, playing with it now.
Just a bit of early feedback....
The next button needs to be moved to the bottom of the screen when scanning the barcodes, otherwise, you need to use two hands to hold the phone aimed at the barcode and another to hit the button.
Also, the box for scanning the barcode isn't synced with where it's actually scanning. You have to aim it well below the barcode you're actually trying to scan.
Also, the address field is always auto-filled to what I can only assume is your address...
Perhaps one day it'll have support for QR code type of barcodes for the newer drives?
lcoughey wrote:To keep this thread short, I'll just edit this post as more points come to my attention.
- I scanned a drive, but don't see it on the site. How can we, at the very least, see our own listings?
- Is there any logic to notify with a SN conflict, just in case we try to enter a drive a second time?
- What currency is being used? Perhaps a drop-down to allow automatic conversions?
- What about a second photo of the PCB side of the drive, too?
- Who is going to determine the price of a drive?
- What about shipping and tax calculations?
- It would be nice to add sales details when we are adding the drive, rather than add the drive via our phone, then go to a system and price it out...though, having both as an option would probably be better.
- Home page can have instructions, but should also have some drives listed and/or links to categories. I'd probably just show the catalog below the the instructions and, rather than have the full instruction, just link to an instructions/signup page
- It would be nice to be able to add/modify missed fields when editing the drive on the website
- Perhaps also have a spot were someone looking for a drive can post the details and a request can be sent out the the registered sellers. If we have the needed part, we can add it to our inventory and allow the buyer to purchase it via the site
ApexToolLab wrote:pclab wrote:You guys can connect using the Android App?
Did you receive an activation link email?
Jared wrote:Yeah, but another guy in Canada may still be willing to pay your $100 rather than wait and pray it gets there safely from India or China.
I don't think there's any option other than to let the owner of the drive set the price. I've got some drives that I've got 10 of, so I don't mind letting them go for cheap. Other drives, I've only got one and it's a rare set of heads, so I don't want to let it go for less than a few hundred dollars.
There's really no way a computer can understand that well enough to set pricing.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests