Below are some common terminal outputs with the faults that are (generally) responsible for it:TCC-001A[0x000042F9][0x000042F9]ZZZZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM....
= This error relates to an inability to read Servo or Overlays. This message is also displayed at some Grenada models when PCB/ROM is not native.Failed to load overlay 00000004
- this is usually associated with some hardware error and can be caused by non-native adaptives (i.e non-original ROM)SIM error 1002
= this message alerts us to some error with one or more defect list. Potentially P-list or NRG list can be bad. SIM error 2044
- Translator tables cannot be read or are damaged.SIM error 1009
- Module 17A is damagedSIM Error 203F / SIM Error 2040 / SIM Error 2044 / SIM Error 3005
- Also seem to be damaged or unreadable translator related errorsLED:00000047 FAddr:FFFFFFFE
- Usually this relates to Media CacheLED:000000BC FAddr:00006220
- Usually this also relates to Media Cache or some relocation parameters.
Much of this is from the top of my head, I will add more when I get to my notes I have saved