Which is the best Hard Drive Recovery Software?

magneto

Yesterday night, my hard hard drive has corrupted. Is any possible way to recover all deleted data without losing files? There have many software on the internet and I have difficulty to choose which is best one. Or Is there any free method to recover data?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure the issue is just data corruption and not possibly a failed drive? Perhaps you should try checking the S.M.A.R.T. of the drive. Just don't run chkdisk whatever you do.

magneto

Hey admin, is there any free way to recover data from the hard drive instead of using any software. Your signature has also included a paid tools links like a spammer.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
magneto":m2t2oyqh said:
[post]15487[/post] Maybe it is a data corruption issue
Or maybe it's a hardware issue and you're just going to make the problem 100x worse by trying to run software against it.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
magneto":1cl57jho said:
[post]15489[/post] s there any free way to recover data from the hard drive instead of using any software
I have no idea as you've provided zero actual information about the case. Could be a very simple issue or could be an extremely complex situation requiring professional solutions.

magneto":1cl57jho said:
[post]15489[/post] Your signature has also included a paid tools links like a spammer.
It's not SPAM when you own the website.

helen560

I personally used Easues and Enigma tools to recover data it didn't recover 100% data but it is good enough for a normal home base user.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
There are better programs for the same price range though.

DMDE for example is cheaper than Easeus, and will get much better results. R-Studio or Recovery Explorer are a bit more money, but often get great results. Sadly many of the bigger names people have heard of are completely mediocre software that hasn't been significantly updated in years.