Western Digital Data Recovery Mac

JeffG90

Are you looking to perform Western Digital hard drive recovery on your Mac computer or laptop? Well, you can now recover deleted files on a Western Digital (WD) external drive in just a few clicks. A recent reformat, file removal, or other complication on your WD drive is not as big of a catastrophe anymore as most individuals would initially think. Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery program is your go-to utility for fast retrieval of lost, deleted or formatted over files from any Mac computer or in this case an external device. The software is user friendly thus even if you're not really tech savvy, you can easily navigate through it easily because of its clean and simple graphical user interface (GUI).

First thing you need to do is to make certain the drive or device is connected to your Mac. After which, follow the steps outlined in the linked video tutorial to begin Western Digital data recovery Mac. It will only take a few clicks to easily restore any lost or deleted data from your Western Digital device. In five simple steps, you will have complete access to these files on your Mac without performing complicated steps or extensive work. :cool:

[glow=red]Moderator Edit:[/glow] Thanks for trying to SPAM this forum. Your company's garbage products have been banned from spamming here due to your deceptive lying advertising techniques. I've removed your SPAM links. To anyone reading this, [glow=red]Stellar Phoenix products are all garbage[/glow] and a waste of money. They are so bad, they have to lie and trick people to just make a sale.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
JasonWilliam":3rsx29rb said:
I used this software. It's work great!

And the spammer returns with another brand new one post account to try and redeem his product.

As long as you losers continue to spam here we'll continue to spin your spam to accurately reflect your garbage products. Perhaps you should consider blacklisting our site from your spam list.

JodietCaldwell

All the above suggested softwares and tools are really great. You can also go for Mac Data Recovery software to undelete files on Mac OS X. This is great recovery software and recover and restore all deleted files only with few clicks of mouse.
Download link :- [glow=red]SPAM Link Removed by Admin[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
JodietCaldwell":3q4py0ir said:
All the above suggested softwares and tools are really great. You can also go for Mac Data Recovery software to undelete files on Mac OS X. This is great recovery software and recover and restore all deleted files only with few clicks of mouse.
Download link :- [glow=red]SPAM Link Removed by Admin[/glow]

SPAM isn't totally prohibited here if you want to come out and accurately claim to represent the software. But random SPAM link dumps on old threads will get your products permanently banned from any mention on this site. This is your one and only warning.

Fraser Corrance

LOL....I have noticed that the worse the software is, the more shamelessly they promote it.

I have tried Stellar Phoenix products and, yes, THEY ARE ALL GARBAGE!

Blizzard

Just to be fair, and make sure someone doesn't miss out on a recovery, we had an OST file once that the customer didn't want the recovery if we couldn't recover the email and contacts from the OST file. 4Team makes some useful software but their OST2 program failed to work, we then tried
OST-Recovery by SysInfoTools, it crashed too. We gave in and tried Stellar's OST to PST Converter and it worked without a hitch. We had to request refunds on the other two. This was over a year ago so the others may have improved, but Stellar was the only one that worked at that time.
Another one to consider is Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks if you have a corrupt QB data file. It works in some cases and there are not a lot of options. In our last case it was not successful because of serious corruption but we used Quickbooks Forensics from TheGrideon company in combination with SAP SQL Anywhere and a solution we developed. So, don't overlook TheGrideon Software company, QB Forensics is impressive and their support was top notch. They have a lot of password recovery tools, but we have only used QB Forensics.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Blizzard":2za1sohk said:
Just to be fair, and make sure someone doesn't miss out on a recovery, we had an OST file once that the customer didn't want the recovery if we couldn't recover the email and contacts from the OST file. 4Team makes some useful software but their OST2 program failed to work, we then tried
OST-Recovery by SysInfoTools, it crashed too. We gave in and tried Stellar's OST to PST Converter and it worked without a hitch. We had to request refunds on the other two. This was over a year ago so the others may have improved, but Stellar was the only one that worked at that time.
Another one to consider is Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks if you have a corrupt QB data file. It works in some cases and there are not a lot of options. In our last case it was not successful because of serious corruption but we used Quickbooks Forensics from TheGrideon company in combination with SAP SQL Anywhere and a solution we developed. So, don't overlook TheGrideon Software company, QB Forensics is impressive and their support was top notch. They have a lot of password recovery tools, but we have only used QB Forensics.

Don't tell me you're going to start spamming for Stellar too.... :lol:
They must be paying really good commissions.

I've once or twice found an odd Stellar product to be helpful too. But their general data recovery software is sub-par and their relentless spamming is horrific.

Cassie W

It depends on what's going on of your Western Digital drive.

1. If it is just logically damaged caused by virus infection, formatting or operating system corruption, you have chance to recover data from it by utilizing some recovery programs.
2. while it has physical damage, such as clicking or whirring sounds, bad sector error messages or incorrect HDD information in BIOS, it is hardly to recover.

Blizzard

Jared":3mmobysx said:
Don't tell me you're going to start spamming for Stellar too.... :lol:
They must be paying really good commissions.
I could swear I had replied to this back in February. I thought I had posted a picture of the $100,000 commission check I had just received from Stellar :)