JPEG File Repair From Missing Sectors

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
w.simon":2s631hhv said:
What are the payments mode accepted ?

For exmple for those that are far from USA, files can be uploaded on a FTP but how to pay ?

I generally do everything via PayPal anyway, so as long as you're in a country where PayPal does business I can just send an invoice at the end.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":9yewrccn]Jared ,
Count Me In ,Once i Have a Case i Will Check Back With You ,Have You Made a Special Computer system For This Work

No special computer system. Just some software tools with the right combination of techniques. Can be done on any system. It wouldn't be very profitable for me to do it myself. But, could be a great way to keep a lower level tech busy during slower times. That way maybe I can actually justify hiring another tech to train.

pc3000

Now I know how to do it :D
I will not write here how to do it
because Jared would not be happy about it.. ;)
Anyway
Thanks for the idea

Shippo

Ive tried to manually repair this pic of mine for a long time and now Ive come to you. If you can get this pic repaired I have far more pics to throw at you along with the required pay too.

Attachments

• 623.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 1,128

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Shippo":17uuxz7d said:
[post]15878[/post] Ive tried to manually repair this pic of mine for a long time and now Ive come to you. If you can get this pic repaired I have far more pics to throw at you along with the required pay too.

A picture like this can't be repaired. You see how the bottom is all grey. That's because it doesn't contain any jpg data stream at all. That bottom half could be a word doc, PDF or video for all we know. Most likely the file was fragmented or not properly recovered.

There's no fixing that photo, it'll need to te be properly recovered from the original media. You can't fix what's just missing.