DD3000, new player in the DR market

lcoughey

Based on my interaction with others, all roads lead to PC3000...unless you are Larry. Some started with Salvation Data and moved to PC3000. Some started with DFL and moved to PC3000. Some started with MRT and moved to PC3000. At the end of the day, if you can afford it, start with PC3000. If not, I'd go with MRT's online version where you only pay for the months that you use the card. When you are ready to move to PC3000, you aren't losing as much by abandoning your old card.

lcoughey":1rt7nkpl said:
Based on my interaction with others, all roads lead to PC3000...unless you are Larry. Some started with Salvation Data and moved to PC3000. Some started with DFL and moved to PC3000. Some started with MRT and moved to PC3000. At the end of the day, if you can afford it, start with PC3000. If not, I'd go with MRT's online version where you only pay for the months that you use the card. When you are ready to move to PC3000, you aren't losing as much by abandoning your old card.

Sir ,
Its Best To Use PC 3000 As Primary Tool An Then Get The Drive Going And Use Your Secondary Tools . I Am Currently Equipped With 19 Channels For Working With Tools Overall If i Do Not Add My Rapidspar To List Or 20 In Grand Total .I Really Liked The Way Brian Worked In His Latest Videos FRom 300 DDR " Very Efficient "