Data recovery

Jared":8pl5qwkl said:
Is it spinning? Is it clicking? You've got to provide more details if you want a meaningful response.
Sir not sure about spining
Bt sure about that not clicking

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
mayanksharmaggc":5wmagutf said:
[post]12205[/post] Sir not sure about spining

Well, you'll need to figure that part out. Can't diagnose it without some form of testing.

I'm not saying you should open the drive, under no circumstance should you open it. But, you'll need to power the drive and hold it in your hand to feel if it's actually spinning or not.

Jared":21314l29 said:
mayanksharmaggc":21314l29 said:
[post]12205[/post] Sir not sure about spining

Well, you'll need to figure that part out. Can't diagnose it without some form of testing.

I'm not saying you should open the drive, under no circumstance should you open it. But, you'll need to power the drive and hold it in your hand to feel if it's actually spinning or not.
Sir without chamber i can open or not??

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Blizzard":1fp7rf7j said:
I have to say, that Seagate looks like it came out of a farm tractor.

Well,
Some Of You Americas And Europeans Will Not Even Touch Hard Drives In The Condition We Get In India .India Has This Fine Dust That Sticks To Anything .I Keep Checking Channels On Youtube were you folks just go to your cleanrooms and open drives .I have a special laminar were i spend 15,30,45 to 1 hours cleaning a patient and sometimes its donor if not cleaned initially