Photo Recovery Softwrae

Phillcalls

Is this possible to get back lost and damaged photo collection from windows based operating system with any third party recovery software?

Phillcalls":5rwjww2i said:
Is this possible to get back lost and damaged photo collection from windows based operating system with any third party recovery software?

Sir ,
The Answer Is Yes ,You Can Try Demos os All Software Thats available On The Internet

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Don't call him "sir" he's just a filthy spammer who's going to soon respond with a different account trying to peddle some absolute junk software that doesn't work. We just forgot to ban him after his first spam post.

lcoughey

Unlike the garbage that I'm sure the spammer will eventually post as a different user, I recommend using R-Studio as a good well rounded data recovery program. :D

SaNaCa

Phillcalls":17eaz2dc said:
Yes, it's very much possible. You can use Recuva data recovery. It's a freeware utility provided by Piriform. For much better results, you can try few commercialware tool like Stellar and SysInfoTools. I'm not recommending any of them. I can just say you should try them once. Download their demo or trial version first for free evaluation. By using demo version, you can see what you could possibly recover before you can actually pay for the software. If you're satisfied with the result, you can purchase the full version. You can also consult a data recovery expert.

([glow=red]Admin Note: Spammy junk software like Stellar should not be recommended on this forum. They are relentless spammers who endlessly peddle junk software by tricking users on forums. E.G Posting their own question (see the OP) then responding with a recommendation to their software[/glow])

I can share this blog post here - hxxp://wordpress.semnaitik.com/2016/10/ ... -software/ ([glow=red]spam link broken by admin[/glow])

Through this blog post, you'll learn more about photo recovery in detail. The information would be helpful for you.

Thanks.

[glow=red]Admin Note:[/glow] And I suspect this was the spam response we were all waiting on.

SaNaCa

Jared":214d5m3w said:
Don't call him "sir" he's just a filthy spammer who's going to soon respond with a different account trying to peddle some absolute junk software that doesn't work. We just forgot to ban him after his first spam post.
Are you serious?

SaNaCa":9fa27hzn said:
Jared":9fa27hzn said:
Are you serious?

Hi,
99.99% he is serious