Alright, here's the details you need to match for it to work:
1. HDD Family. If you reference this page you can see what HDD codes are from which family: identify-wd-marvel-families-by-code-after-the-dash-t636.html
You'll notice that yours is Helios family because it has "ZSMS" in the model, so you need to get another Helios family drive. It does not need to be the same model or even a USB based drive. I always use SATA drives to replace heads in USB drives so I'd typically be using something like a WD10TPVT-00U4RT1 to replace the heads.
2. DCM Code. The letters T2 must be present.
3. Date - Should be within 3-4 months (the closer the better)
4. Country of manufacture - should be the same
5. Headmap - yours is a 1Tb which is the largest capacity of the Helios family, so you'll want to be sure you get another 1Tb drive so you have all heads present.
6. Preamp vendor and version should match - unfortunately you won't be able to check this without professional data recovery equipment so you'll have to hope you get lucky and get one that's the same