Updated Forum Ranks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
So seeing as how the forum is much older now compared with when I first added the ranks, I've decided to adjust the number of posts to reach certain rankings. Here are the current rankings:

0-50 posts - Data Recovery Noob
50-199 - Data Recovery Novice
200-399 - Experienced DR Tech
400-699 - Data Recovery Pro
700-999 - Data Recovery Master
1000-2000 - Data Recovery Authority
2000+ - Data Recovery Forum Post-a-holic

I know this means that some may have their ranks dropped to a lower category, but I hope it will more accurately reflect people's experience level. And, if you want a higher rank, just post here more often., :D

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
lcoughey":39ve5ec4 said:
[post]8607[/post] Experienced DR Tech?

Haha, you've been too busy trying to develop your own forum and not posting on mine lately. Serves you right :lol:

lcoughey

I wouldn't go so far as working to develop my own forum. But, I have been trying to post on it more frequently, for sure.

LarrySabo

You guys are a riot! :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost as funny as me having a higher ranking than Luke and Blizzard!

Blizzard

LarrySabo":3lc3aaal said:
You guys are a riot! :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost as funny as me having a higher ranking than Luke and Blizzard!
My goal is to have 586 posts by the time I reach your age <ducks and runs>

LarrySabo

Blizzard":svu9rvdk said:
[post]8618[/post] My goal is to have 586 posts by the time I reach your age <ducks and runs>
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good thing Jared's counting number of posts and not quality or usefulness of the posts, or I'd be considered an end-user!