Up-to-date Instruction Video of head-cutting technique for Seagate F3

MRT Lab

Currently, there is a good demand of head-cutting technique for Seagate F3 in the field of HDD repair. However, up to the present,there is no actual effective process or technique in the market. Preciously, a method appeared that it tries to block head via putting the whole LBA of the head into non-resident G-list. Actually, this method has little effect because the blocked head hasn’t been cut and still works. Real head-cutting method for Seagate F3 should be letting servo system neglect the damaged head actually via modifying firmware. At present, in order to block the head, several simple methods are invented,such as adding to the D-list or adjusting RAP which all have big drawbacks and little effect with blocked head still working. Thus, it is hard for you to effectively repair the HDD.

We have done deep research in Seagate firmware and servo system, finally finding a real head-cutting technique for Seagate F3. The technique makes it possible to cut random head, cut zero head and redefine main head. Head can be cut whether the HDD is ready or not (such as caused by its damaged zero head), after which we define head one as main head. There is no need to adjust the adaptive parameter after the head being cut. So it is easy to operate.

We have made an instruction video to demonstrate the operation step by step. In this video, you will know the features of Seagate HDD, the head-cutting principle and technique and operation steps that is easy to follow. Just click the link attached to download this video. This is probably the most effective head-cutting method for Seagate HD. We hope it can help others.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/Ng1ssJt6Dwk[/bbvideo]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
MRT Lab":2way20kj said:
Currently, there is a good demand of head-cutting technique for Seagate F3 in the field of HDD repair. However, up to the present,there is no actual effective process or technique in the market. Preciously, a method appeared that it tries to block head via putting the whole LBA of the head into non-resident G-list. Actually, this method has little effect because the blocked head hasn’t been cut and still works. Real head-cutting method for Seagate F3 should be letting servo system neglect the damaged head actually via modifying firmware. At present, in order to block the head, several simple methods are invented,such as adding to the D-list or adjusting RAP which all have big drawbacks and little effect with blocked head still working. Thus, it is hard for you to effectively repair the HDD.

We have done deep research in Seagate firmware and servo system, finally finding a real head-cutting technique for Seagate F3. The technique makes it possible to cut random head, cut zero head and redefine main head. Head can be cut whether the HDD is ready or not (such as caused by its damaged zero head), after which we define head one as main head. There is no need to adjust the adaptive parameter after the head being cut. So it is easy to operate.

We have made an instruction video to demonstrate the operation step by step. In this video, you will know the features of Seagate HDD, the head-cutting principle and technique and operation steps that is easy to follow. Just click the link attached to download this video. This is probably the most effective head-cutting method for Seagate HD. We hope it can help others.

Just so you guys know, these .exe video's give a warning in Windows 10 that it's an untrusted application. I forced it to run anyway, and it's fine, but you should be aware of that. Perhaps as a suggestion you should just post the videos on Youtube and embed them here. If you give me permission, I'll post them for you on my Youtube channel, just let me know.

Also, I changed your account rank to say "official representative" instead of "Data Recovery Noob".

jol

IIUC he don't need it on "his" channel he needs it to be on YouTube in order to embed it here

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I was just suggesting it be on youtube so could be embedded in the post, rather than using up 30Mb on the server and everyone having to download it. Now it can just be watched in the post.

For future reference you can post YouTube videos into this forum using the format as shown below:
Code:
[BBvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/Ng1ssJt6Dwk[/BBvideo]

Anyway, I added it to the original post for you.