Unable to recover deleted files from android tablet

Kilo_SSK

Good to know, thanks, I'll see if I can find data to expand it!
And to think that at first sight, I saw the link and thought it was a spam one, before seeing who posted it and what it was :lol:

TimDavid

1. Open the Google Drive app.
2. Swipe from left to right, and select Trash.
3. Look through the files listed for missing files. If you see a file you wish to restore, select the 3-dot menu for that file.

nehakumari77

Hi

This is lenovo tab2 android 5.1 no software can recover deleted camera videos from this device ,so I did a little test I deleted videos on purpose then compare the android logical image before and after what I saw is after simple deleted the android zeroed almost all data in the file just left the first lines with signature and the end of the file but the data itself deleted completely so no way to recover data,could there be such thing ?

Thanks
First, check if you have a backup of your files anywhere, such as google driver, or on any other external storage. If you don't have any backup, then you have only one option using the SPAM LINK REMOVED. I have used this tool to recover my chats and it also claims to recover other data also, such as photos, videos, text documents, PDFs, music, contacts, etc.
I hope it will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
First, check if you have a backup of your files anywhere, such as google driver, or on any other external storage. If you don't have any backup, then you have only one option using the SPAM LINK REMOVED. I have used this tool to recover my chats and it also claims to recover other data also, such as photos, videos, text documents, PDFs, music, contacts, etc.
I hope it will help you.
I've removed your spam link. Talking about and even linking to your software site isn't prohibited, but pretending to be an end-user and recommending your software is prohibited. If you want to promote your software here, start a new thread in the appropriate sub, identify yourself as affiliated with the brand, and talk about it there.

linedar11

Sometimes the deleted data does not necessarily disappear, they may still be stored in the mobile phone, so with the help of the recovery software, maybe you can get data back.