Iurii wrote:What's new in version 7.7:
* Added masking of bad blocks (replacing bad blocks with custom pattern);
* Added AES XTS support for BitLocker;
* Updated RAID configurations save/restore procedure:
- Added support of EWF-files in saved RAID configuration;
- Added support of virtual (VFS) files in RAID configuration;
- Custom RAID names are now preserved.
* Reworked LVM module for latest LVM2 (with added DM RAID function);
* Assignment of LVM names to LVM partitions and logical volumes;
* Option of automatic saving of scan state immediately after full scan;
* Simplified process of removal of opened storage components;
* Regular update to embedded pictures viewer.
slingshot wrote:Source of the post Just wish they would put an ETA of data extraction into it, same as R-Studio.
Iurii wrote:If you will build RAID on drives with activated "Enable reading cache" - 1 sector stripes will not be problem.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests