Toshiba USB to SATA possibility

Hello ,
I Have Done So Many USB Toshiba HDD's Recovery By Changing To SATA Boards ,We Get Piles of Them Might Be We Can Make a Database of Cross Compatible Boards Like The WDC's

jol

unlike WD with Toshiba the job is very easy, its a peace of cake, just replacing U with A, comparing MCU and motor controller, job done.

jol":2ld6v3g9 said:
unlike WD with Toshiba the job is very easy, its a peace of cake, just replacing U with A, comparing MCU and motor controller, job done.

Well,
In Western Digital Its Simple As Motor and MCU Is That Not ,So If We Can Have a Database For That Why Not for This

jol":eaon5inf said:
Because I already have it.
Let's say I wanna know what to use for MQ01UBD100 with G003250A (USB)
I wisit http://www.donordrives.com typing MQ01ABD100 hit the ENTER key and walla I have the equivalent SATA PCB ;)

Sir ,
The Essence of Any Forum is To Self Contain Content ,You Might Have a different Opinion Then Me Hence No Issue ,I Stick To My Argument and Opinion

jol

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":39svzli3]I Stick To My Argument and Opinion
As a mater of fact I don't have a problem with such a database at all, I was just explaining the diff. between WD and toshiba. But if you want to then suit yourself.
I'll even add to your database if I'll have one ;)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
It can't hurt to have the info listed. Even if it's just for quick reference. I've recently done it the same way Jol mentioned and worked out beautifully. But, if you want I'll create a sticky in this section to post cross compatible Toshiba USB & SATA PCB's.