Best Ever Feeling

Hello,

I completed my first head replacement with a tool less than a Dollar.

It was perfect because I don’t have to do any firmware patch up.

I feel really good and very happy. I have been trying this for the past five months, and

I have damaged almost 21 Heads in the process, but now I feel like doing it again and again and again..

All thanks to Jared for his help and encouragements, He never knew how much he means to me and

my family here in Nigeria… He has been there since day 1; I really appreciate all your support.

Thank you

Good Job , practice is the core of success and if you find a man could help you and share his knowledge like (Jared) will cut long path to achieve the goal

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! This job can be very frustrating when you meet with constant failure (Like most of us with Seagate DM models). But, when it's good it's good.

Just keep practicing until you feel confident to try it out on an actual customer drive.

jol

you've got a great teacher
Icon_thumbup.gif

HaQue

Great :) nice to see that someone is enjoying this stuff, and enough to keep learning through the challenges. keep it up :)

LarrySabo

Congrats, Bankole, and kudos to Jared for providing the personal guidance and support! So hard to find when it cones to data recovery.