P-list destroyed by bastard DR - 7200.11 HDD

Hello,
i've 7200.11 ST3500320AS-SD15 drive (Moose family) which few months ago my customer has sent to a DR in my country.
Customer didn't accept his quote, so "pro" DR sent the drive back to him, now the drive is in my hands...

Drive symptoms is that it's detect as 0 byte, but it goes ready and it's detect with correct ID.
I backup SA, then i did translator regeneration but i get this output error:
Error 1008 DETSEC 0000500E Process Defect List Error
R/W Sense 00000002, R/W Error 841C008E, List Offset 00000000, File Error 00000001

I opened p-list mod in hex and i found that it has nothing to deal with this family drive, for this reason i believe that DR which got the drive before me has deliberately overwritten p-list because customer refused his quote (i'm in italy, this country is full of such bastards).

My question is:
it's possible to rebuild p-list and how?

irs

Ciao Michael
I'm not sure this will fix it but you can try to re certificate user partition using self test defect list.
Try in level t
i4,1,22 to clean glist
m0,6,4,0,0,0,0,22 to re cert udinf ST logs.
Bye
Luca

Ciao irs,
i need to recover data from this drive, are you sure that command m0,6,4,0,0,0,0,22 will not destroy user data?
At the moment i can access to user sectors via utility, too much time consuming for clone it via utility though :(

irs

ciao
I can't assure anything .... :) i can tell you i used it when having Plist damage and worked, but was not a tampered drive but a damaged.
anyway if you backup all system files you can rewrite them back if you need.

this is the explanation about this option:
... the Format Client Defect List will be written with contents of the Active Error Log and the option to process the Client Defect List will be enabled. If there is no Active Error Log or there are no R/W-related entries in the Active Error Log, then this bit will be ignored.
so this should rebuild PLIST as a first step ...
Let me know
Bye
Luca