Future of SEO

SabrinaF

SEO is getting hard day by day. I had an idea to start a blogsite and enable Adsense. But, when I search, I found it's very hard to rank a site. Will SEO alive for longer like this?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if this is a planned spam dump spot, but at least it's on topic so I'll allow it for now.

danyo

The higher the quality requirements for sites by Google, the harder the work of optimizers.

krass

I totally understand your concerns about the challenges of SEO these days. It's true that competition is increasing, but there are still effective strategies to improve Google My Business ranking. Creating valuable content, optimizing your website for keywords, and actively managing your online presence can make a significant difference. SEO is constantly evolving, so it's likely to remain a vital aspect of digital marketing for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I totally get your concerns about SEO. It can be tough, but don't let that discourage you! SEO's not going anywhere, it's just evolving. Have you heard of foundation links? It offers some cool stuff like web 2.0 links, which can help diversify your backlink profile. All links are manually built - no bots, no trash, just quality stuff!
If you're starting fresh, this package could set the groundwork for your site. It can help you pass the Google Sandbox stage, prep your website for authority-oriented link building, and even boost your ranking for medium and low-frequency keywords. Plus, it's totally safe for long-term projects!
It's funny you talk about quality links while simultaneously spamming a link in a chat forum.

Joep

I stopped putting effort into it. Google sucks and what works today might very well not work tomorrow, it's a totally unreliable **** show. I simply blog about what I like or find useful, put up videos I like doing etc., Google can go to hell.

If you do data recovery related searches all you get are total BS blogposts from Easeus, WonderShare and all those fucktards that poop out AI generated blogposts. It's broken, it's kaput.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I stopped putting effort into it. Google sucks and what works today might very well not work tomorrow, it's a totally unreliable **** show. I simply blog about what I like or find useful, put up videos I like doing etc., Google can go to hell.

If you do data recovery related searches all you get are total BS blogposts from Easeus, WonderShare and all those fucktards that poop out AI generated blogposts. It's broken, it's kaput.
This is totally true. I have a couple sites I've been putting quite a bit of SEO effort into the last six months to try to boost them (while neglecting this site almost entirely, just keeping it running basically). Those sites have tanked while this one has climbed 50% in search rankings. LOL. It's almost like they're punishing effort to follow SEO nowadays.