PleAse, recover my photos and VÍDEOS!!!

ruloes

Hello everyone, A long time ago, A LOT, I am looking for several programs because I have had problems with partitions, ... data loss, recoveries, ...
I have more than 50,000 files between videos and photos that I CAN HAVE OR NOT! My wife kills me!
I use Windows and macOS and if necessary add Linux.

1. The first thing is to recover an entire partition from an internal hard drive. BUT COMPLETE. I have tried disk scan for macOS, ... Windows ... I recover data ... but I do things halfway.
2. If you do not recover EVERYTHING, recover at least data from photos and videos, but at least with ALL your metadata, since at some point, software such as recoveryit or diskdrill recovers them but the creation dates are not, which is a big problem .
3. Check which files are WHOLE and good or which are CORRUPTED. In some cases they retrieve but mix videos into one.
4. COMPARE VIDEOS and PHOTOS of various discs or folders following a strict algorithm, I do not know very well which is better CRC32, SHA1, MD5 !!! This is crazy!!!! , and not of errors, since the power to have recovered some incomplete video or what is mixed some program gives errors.

Can you advise me on SEVERAL PROGRAMS according to the need depending on each one?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL.