The ACE Lab Technology Conference on Data Recovery & Digital Forensics Will Take Place Online

acelab

mail.jpg

Each year, we look forward to meeting our PC-3000 community at the ACE Technology Conference on Data Recovery & Digital Forensics which is regularly held in Prague,
the Czech Republic. In light of growing concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus) and according to the Exceptional measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic which prohibits conducting events for more than 100 people and the fact that many European countries including the Czech Republic have closed their borders, we have to cancel the in-person component of the ACE Lab Tech Con 2020 this time.

However, we just can’t postpone the event since we have so much interesting to share with you! As such we will host the free ACE Lab Technology Conference ONLINE even twice
on 23 April 2020 for Europe, MEA, APAC and on April 24, 2020 for the North and South Americas! Both events are equal so you can choose a convenient time!

Attend the ACE Lab conference from work, home, or wherever you want - REGISTER NOW!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'm already registered. :D

Looking forward to finally getting to hear one of these conferences. The timing has never worked out in the past for me to travel to them.

pclab

I'm there too :mrgreen:
Last year I was present in person, this year will be digitally hehehehe