Best software to recover deleted files.

nissimezra

Hi all.

What do you expert recommend for deleted files?

I recently had a deleted user account to recover, but couldn't find anything above 2014, customer insist that there are more files on the drive.

Not much info on the drive only 60 gig from 750g

I usually user power data recovery if I can't find what I'm looking for I use R-Studio, Not much of difference though.

Please, any recommendation for a good paid software will be appreciated.

Rgds

pclab

I also use UFS and Reclaime.
I remember a case where DMDE was the only one to find a database file that none of the other manage to do it...

nissimezra

pclab":1bm5450s said:
I also use UFS and Reclaime.
I remember a case where DMDE was the only one to find a database file that none of the other manage to do it...

Thank you worth checking DMDE.

Iurii

Sorry, but as for me it is not good practice if someone create advertising topic: "Best software to recover deleted files." - pure marketing
Asked 'question', and after first answer makes own recommendation.
Sorry, but it is bull sheet marketing...

lcoughey

In most cases, you are correct. But, we know who the OP is and he is just a data recovery rookie who hasn't realized that UFS is what he is looking for.

nissimezra

Jared":yw687hm1 said:
Iurii":yw687hm1 said:
Post is SPAM/Advertise
Same you may find here:
https://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38570

Just because someone asks the same question on two forums doesn't make it SPAM. For that, there would have to be some self-promotion or advertising going on.

Thank you for the trust Jared.

Is there anything else that you are using for deleted files? I'm asking because I asked local DR company that I'm working with and he told that R-studio is one click solution and he has other advanced tools.

Thx