Seagate data recovery

Showing wrong sn number and model number and size 3.86gb
4bc6e1756b06fcceab432a604d443c4e.jpg

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

lcoughey

mayanksharmaggc":uju1b6ks said:
If the SN is wrong, someone likely swapped the PCB. You need the original ROM to have any chance to recover a Seagate.

lcoughey":17787tgx said:
mayanksharmaggc":17787tgx said:
4bc6e1756b06fcceab432a604d443c4e.jpg

If the SN is wrong, someone likely swapped the PCB. You need the original ROM to have any chance to recover a Seagate.
Sir head also making sound like tick tick
And in some seconds drive spin down
Then no movement

lcoughey

mayanksharmaggc":a4ezfny4 said:
That is irrelevant with a drive that is showing the wrong SN. Your first step is to get the original ROM with the match SN, otherwise, everything else you do is a waste of time.

lcoughey":2cwsg0rt said:
mayanksharmaggc":2cwsg0rt said:
That is irrelevant with a drive that is showing the wrong SN. Your first step is to get the original ROM with the match SN, otherwise, everything else you do is a waste of time.
Sir i have a same drive with same data code and same manufacture month and year and same part number and same pcb with same revision i swapped that and same sound of head

lcoughey

mayanksharmaggc":2te0xekb said:
lcoughey":2te0xekb said:
Sir i have a same drive with same data code and same manufacture month and year and same part number and same pcb with same revision i swapped that and same sound of head
And your point is? You are wasting everyone's time until you get a PCB with the original ROM on it. You can change the PCB and heads 1 million times, post 10 billion questions and do a rain dance, but there is absolutely nothing that will work without first getting the original ROM.

lcoughey":390s523b said:
mayanksharmaggc":390s523b said:
lcoughey":390s523b said:
And your point is? You are wasting everyone's time until you get a PCB with the original ROM on it. You can change the PCB and heads 1 million times, post 10 billion questions and do a rain dance, but there is absolutely nothing that will work without first getting the original ROM.
Sorry sir
But i am learning so

mayanksharmaggc":1rhwoopm said:
lcoughey":1rhwoopm said:
Sorry sir
But i am learning so

Sir i have backup of original rom

lcoughey

mayanksharmaggc":1giqj29l said:
Sir i have backup of original rom
So, either connect the original PCB or write the backup of the ROM to a donor PCB, then you can go to the next step of troubleshooting.