Is It possible to convert MS Outlook PST to Office365?

tucker548

There are several methods available in the market that help your file convert PST to Office365. but manual method its lengthy process. I want to convert all the files at some time, then I need to process any smart way. If you have any idea please suggest me.

datahaze

Linux has the readPST library so you can convert the PST to mbox or other open formats. You could then use a tool like imapsync to upload to O365 account.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
datahaze":2u98usys said:
Linux has the readPST library so you can convert the PST to mbox or other open formats. You could then use a tool like imapsync to upload to O365 account.

I suspect the OP's post was just a placeholder for future link spam dumping. But, thanks for trying to help him out anyway. :)

I get a ton of this PST conversion SPAM. I only let this one through because they didn't try to stuff a link, so I figured there might be a 1% chance it's a real post.

oksanasmith

If you Need a Software which convert PST file to Office 365, then here is a best Software This PST to Office 365 Migration Software which convert your PST file to Office 365 in just few clicks. Through this Amazing Software You can automatically import Outlook PST files to Office 365 including with all email properties like contacts, attachment, sents items etc. This Software Supports all the version of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

Visit at nowhere [glow=red]:)[/glow]

oksanasmith

If you Need a Software which convert PST file to Office 365, then here is a best Software This PST to Office 365 Migration Software which convert your PST file to Office 365 in just few clicks. Through this Amazing Software You can automatically import Outlook PST files to Office 365 including with all email properties like contacts, attachment, sents items etc. This Software Supports all the version of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

Visit at ; [glow=red]http://www.zozankebab.fr/[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Great, I'm busy looking for a program to convert a PST file and now I just want a kebab after following that link. :cry:

Jameswalter

There are two ways you can import PST files to Microsoft 365: Network upload: Upload the PST files over the network to a temporary Azure Storage location in the Microsoft cloud. Then you use the Microsoft 365 Import service to import the PST data to mailboxes in your organization.