Unable to recover deleted files from android tablet

Jirbun

Hi

This is lenovo tab2 android 5.1 no software can recover deleted camera videos from this device ,so I did a little test I deleted videos on purpose then compare the android logical image before and after what I saw is after simple deleted the android zeroed almost all data in the file just left the first lines with signature and the end of the file but the data itself deleted completely so no way to recover data,could there be such thing ?

Thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, research something called T.R.I.M. and you'll find out why that is.

Jirbun

Horrible technology ! what can we tell people accidentally deleted they videos ?
They had to find another solution to speed up memory chips.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Eventually, we'll probably have a type of flash memory (other than NAND) that won't suffer from this same limitation.

But, for now if you want a fast SSD or eMMC, T.R.I.M. is a necessity. Even if it does sacrifice the possibility to recover data. I sincerely hope that happens, or else the entire data recovery industry will be in the dumps once HDDs die off.

Walter2John

So, here is the best way to sort out your matter: -

1) With the help of your Android backup app, you can easily recover your data loss from your Android phone with the restore option.
2) Either, you can recover your deleted messages with the help of cloud storage option.
3) Else, another step is the most common and very useful method is Google Drive.
4) When all the above methods fails to get back your all lost data’s from Android phone then you can use a professional recovery tool like [glow=red]SPAM Data Recovery.[/glow]

In future, if you come across any kind of data loss situation on your Android phone then using this software will help you to recover lost text messages and other data as well with ease.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Walter2John":3iqiaie8 said:
So, here is the best way to sort out your matter: -

1) With the help of your Android backup app, you can easily recover your data loss from your Android phone with the restore option.
2) Either, you can recover your deleted messages with the help of cloud storage option.
3) Else, another step is the most common and very useful method is Google Drive.
4) When all the above methods fails to get back your all lost data’s from Android phone then you can use a professional recovery tool like [glow=red]SPAM Data Recovery.[/glow]

In future, if you come across any kind of data loss situation on your Android phone then using this software will help you to recover lost text messages and other data as well with ease.

Just FYI, Wondershare products are banned from being advertised here due to their lying and deceitful type of spam. Do no buy a product from Wondershare, they are terrible people. :D

Thanks for spamming! :D

alisawangly

But if we no have backup of deleted files on Android tablet, the last chance to recover deleted data on Android tablet is the recovery tool, every helper from here has the jurisdiction if the recovery tool works or not. And it's not smart to insult any recovery tool here, thanks~

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
alisawangly":2exx8q8d said:
[post]14687[/post] it's not smart to insult any recovery tool here

First off, I own this website, so I can insult whoever I'd like here. And my insult to Wondershare was just stating a simple fact that they lie and spam forums like crazy. I've deleted at least 50 threads where they pretended to be end-users of their own junk software.

They use affiliate marketing and allow every spammer in India and Pakistan to litter the web with lies and advertisements for their products just hoping to get a sale.

lcoughey

alisawangly":jwmcvrzp said:
But if we no have backup of deleted files on Android tablet, the last chance to recover deleted data on Android tablet is the recovery tool, every helper from here has the jurisdiction if the recovery tool works or not. And it's not smart to insult any recovery tool here, thanks~
It is okay....he only insults those who spam forums. Legit recovery programs which can actually claim to be professional tools (they are literally used by data recovery pros) like R-Studio, UFS Explorer and ReclaiMe don't spam forums with fake posts pretending to be end users.

I'm so annoyed with the spam on various forums, including my own, I've started a list on my forum of companies that spam forums