Phone recovery software/Hardware

Freakazoid

What is the best software / hardware to find deleted movies / pictures on iPhone and other types of android?

I often get questions about helping to recover deleted photos and movies from iPhone.

I read that dr.phone is crazy and does not work .. what do you use?

(Is it possible? I know that some of the phone has T.R.I.M features)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I think a lot of us decided that phone recovery just isn't worth it. I know we totally stopped offering it a couple years ago. There are no good software options and all new phones are going to full encryption. So it's about to be a totally dead field anyway. Don't bother investing into it further. You'll just drive yourself crazy for zero gain.

Send them off to the cell phone repair shops like we do. You'll be happier, trust me.

kilgor

Hello there,
I am also looking for mobile data recovery solutions. Till this time I encountered several forensic tools such as oxygen forensics and UFED 4PC. But they are focused on forensic purpose.

lcoughey

With Android, installing DiskDigger on the phone works quite well, as long as you have an external card or online storage to save the recovered files to. I always warn that the footprint of the app may overwrite something, but if they are looking for a large volume of photos, it may be worth the risk.

In my exploration, it seems to me that all the phone recovery programs (Wondershare, Tenorshare and ???share) are all variants of the same program. If it is just a matter of scanning for recently deleted stuff, I'd say that Wondershare has done the best for me.

Akai

I'd liek to recommend Mobikin Doctor for Android/iOS,with this data recover program,you can:

Restore the deleted contacts, SMS and call logs from your Android's internal memory and save them as HTML format on your computer.
Recover and save the media files stored in SD card, including photos, videos, audio and documents.
Retrieve the existing files on your Android to computer for viewing and backup, such as contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, audio and documents.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Akai":3iabisen said:
I'd liek to recommend Mobikin Doctor for Android/iOS,with this data recover program,you can:

Restore the deleted contacts, SMS and call logs from your Android's internal memory and save them as HTML format on your computer.
Recover and save the media files stored in SD card, including photos, videos, audio and documents.
Retrieve the existing files on your Android to computer for viewing and backup, such as contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, audio and documents.

I know this is SPAM, but at least it's on topic for once so I'll allow it this time. Just FYI SPAM is not totally prohibited here so long as you're upfront about the fact that you represent the software and only post in relevant topics. But, if you pretend, even once, to be an end user while spamming your products your company will be banned here. We've already banned a lot of companies including Stellar, Jihosoft, Wondershare, etc. due to breaking this simple rule of honesty.

Also, we don't allow random link dropping on unrelated topics. So if you're going to recommend one of your companies products you'd better read the thread carefully before dropping a recommendation.

Shirley2060

[ref]lcoughey[/ref], Hello, I suppose what you're talking about is Joyoshare. And yes, it is one of best iPhone recovery software in the market and i'm from it. But i stil want to say, they're different programs from different companies.
[ref]Freakazoid[/ref], Hi, you can free download the trial version of Joyoshare and use it to scan for the lost photos and movies from iPhone. If the trial can find out all the deleted photos and movies you want, you can then recover them with the program; otherwise, you may only recover them from iTunes or iCloud backup files if you have one. Hope this tip is useful.