option to Job Organizer

Freakazoid

I wonder if there are any alternatives to the Job Organizer (as Hddsurgery offers)
How do you organize / register your assignments?

pclab

I register them as new process (like when doing the process of repair of a PC or another equipment).
Until now, I don't see the need of Job Organizer...

LarrySabo

I should be so lucky as so many DR jobs on the go at the same time that it takes a CRM to manage them. LOL I just place the work orders on a long table along with associated parts. Work orders, e-mails with the client, and case reports detail what has been done, results and what's next.

lcoughey

@LarrySabo, we are surprised that anyone your age knows how to power on a computer, let alone work a job ticketing system. :D

Freakazoid

LarrySabo":ezkwv0nw said:
[post]12307[/post] I should be so lucky as so many DR jobs on the go at the same time that it takes a CRM to manage them. LOL I just place the work orders on a long table along with associated parts. Work orders, e-mails with the client, and case reports detail what has been done, results and what's next.

I don't have a lot of work at the moment but hopefully there will will come more with the time.

datahaze

A proper CRM is a really good idea for anybody running pretty much any kind of business. I've seen good things from SuiteCRM but I use a custom-built Drupal for this purpose. Nothing quite like having every function perfectly just the way you want it : ).